When to kiss my girlfriend for the first time?

Actually I want to know what is the best time any girl likes to kiss her foe the first time.

Most Helpful Girl

• For kissing on the lips: After you get into a relationship with her and that she's comfortable with it (sometimes it's days after getting into a relationship, sometimes it takes months). Ask for her permission, especially when both of you are in a romantic night out. Don't expect too much.

You can kiss on her cheeks and her forehead meanwhile. I'm sure she'll like it unless she's someone who's a lot more sexual and daring :P

• hahahaha what the f*** did you like used to be amish or something? You kiss her on the first or second date, you f*** her in this user's definition of a time frame for a kiss. "after you're in a relationship when she's comfortable with it, sometimes it's days, could take months" SEXY TIME!

• Mind your language, lady. He's from Bangladesh, culturally they're more conservative. Even with that said, anyone can be conservative or save their kiss for a later time until they are comfortable at the age of 18. It's not of anyone's business or in anyone's control as to when they wish to kiss, and neither is it right for anyone here to pressure him to kiss, not to mention instilling the idea of having sex when he or the his lady is not ready. So keep your ignorance and your tongue to yourself

• To QA: Do what you and your girlfriend are comfortable. In most cases, you know by heart after thinking a while when's the right time. Be mindful of what she and you want (especially I'm guessing both of you might be religious to a certain extent), and other factors such as religion, culture, parents etc. that takes into place. Take her out for dates, dinners, etc.. When the moment comes (especially romantic moments), you'll know.

What Girls Said 6

• my first kiss was from a guy id just met and he liked me and we made out. I think that messed me up about kissing and relationships.

when ever the time feels right, but early enough so she knows you're interested!

id say sometime before the 4th date?

• Just make it cute, like just while you're watching a movie or cuddling or something just lift up her chin look her in the eyes, you'll know if she wants that kiss, and just gently give her a kiss. Good luck!

• when ever you feel like she's ready for that stage. First start with a peck . If she responds good to that then progress with an actual kiss.

• anytime just make it nice and memorable like your at the beach and the sun is setting or something like that ha ha just make sure its like not somewhere like in front of a garbage dump lol

• 2nd date

• she's not your girlfriend if you haven't even kissed her yet. you're nothing. lean in and just do it. it's really not as hard as you're making it seem

What Guys Said 3

• Dude whenever the timing is right! It doesn't have to be in the most complex or romantic places

Somewhere nice sweet and somewhere where it is rememberable I think for a first kiss maybe on 1-2 date depending on how far you are with her.

• Dont take this the wrong way, but I find it hard to believe someone between 18-24 (according to your age) would have a girlfriend and not have kissed her yet. Like, how the hell does that work? did you ask her to be your girlfriend or something? lol

• You have not provided us with enough info to answer the question. Many people here are sayin they are suprised you haven't kissed her yet. I will admit it is a little suprising, HOWEVER, this depends on the culture. For example, I am to understand in the chinese culture it is not uncommon to have a couple dating for a year without having done anything intimate. Another important aspect is your personality, you want to make sure you don't force it, so if at any moment you act unlike yourself she may find it odd. Religion could be another aspect. Bottom line is there are several factors. Me? I create a romantic moment and exploit it. Two ways of doing it, if you are certain she is waiting for you to kiss her go for it, if you are uncertain, then ask her if you can kiss her. Girls find this cute, but make sure you say it with confidence, your tone of voice is not asking permision, only your words are. hope this makes sense