Kiss on the first date...am I so wrong?

Well the thing is that I've had boyfriends come and go in the past but they always seem uninterested at some point or just not ready so I end up breaking up with them because I can´t take it anymore.

I thought that the way to settle this would be if I started actually meeting guys in parties and start talking with them or finally just make-out with them at the party and then forget about them.

I know it sounds sluttish, but the fact is that I only do it because I used to always end with my heart torn when I take it seriously.

My friends started calling me a whore and a slut the first time I did it, but the weird thing is that they do it even more than I do but with uglier guys or their boyfriends friends, and also the guys how I thought would be less caring about that or more understanding or something also called me a slut and told me I wasn't good enough.

I get that it´s not the best thing and I get that it´s not right but I just wanted to have a blast a couple of times and now none of my "girlfriends" talk to me anymore and the guys are still the same, they don´t notice me when I´m single and open and real but when I kiss someone else I´m a slut.

Whats up with them?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Well, girl, you have now created a reputation for yourself, and not a good one. That's what's up. It may not be fair, but it is what it is. It's unclear why your friends won't talk to you if they indeed are doing the same thing. Maybe they aren't. Or maybe they expected more from you. Who knows. Again, may not be fair, but it is what it is.

You may want to rethink what you are doing. Is it really what you want to do? It sounds like you are out for revenge or something. Be careful. You may want to make out and have some fun a couple of times, but these things have a habit of staying with you forever, and blowing way out of proportion. It's like the game of telephone, the story/rumor grows & grows. People may say you're making out & the rumor may grow into much, much more. Then you are stuck with it.

And the label "slut."