I've never liked anyone my own age. Is there something wrong with me?

Ever since I started dating people I've never liked anyone my own age, most people I get with are at least 5 years older then me and some are probably old enough to be my dad/mum. I enjoy their company more than I've ever enjoyed being around people my own age. don't get me wrong I love hanging around with my friends but when it comes to a relationship and s** there's no contest between who I'll choose to be with. I'm tired of people looking down on me and like I'm throwing my life away but I can't change who I like. Is there something wrong with me? what do you think I should do?

What Guys Said 1

• I wouldn't worry about it. I certainly don't think that there's anything "wrong" with you. Just be aware that just because someone is older and may seem more mature, doesn't mean that aren't just as potentially capable as using you as someone your own age...

What Girls Said 1

• It probably has to do with maturity, you're probably mature for your age. So it only makes sense that you would be into older guys since they are (most of time) more mature then guys your own age. Just try to be careful.