Should I text him or call him, or what do I do ?

so I met this guy few days ago , he asked for my number and I gave it to him, the next day , he called me and we spoke for a while then asked me when should we meet up and I said soon ! so he goes here's the deal ill give you my number and you call me later and stuff so he gave me his phone number and know I don't really know what to do ! so can you guys please help me :) xx

Most Helpful Guy

• If you like him and he seems nice, set up a time to hangout. Maybe do a group thing just in case he's weird or something. If everything goes good, do a 1 on 1. Text him right, now and ask him when he's free or tell him when your free. Be smooth and be yourself.

What Guys Said 1

• Well you should definitely text him back maybe doing something like swimming, hang out at a park, stuff like that. But set a date and time and make sure you both can make it. Just make it as fun as you can!

• Sorry for the disagree... I'm on my phone and have monster hands.. I agree completely but it won't let me change the answer

What Girls Said 2

• call him since he called you. Text if he texts.

• he asked you to call him so call him then text him