Met a new girl, not sure how to show her I wanna date and not seem needy?

We talked for a few hours over Facebook into the morning, and told me to text her today, should I text her now at 1:00pm? Or wait till later. Also I think she's talking to other guys which is no big deal but means I have competition which is why I don't know when to message her. Also any subtle tips on how to show her I wanna be more then just friends?

Most Helpful Girl

• well first of all, I would say move without too much consideration... Like you should def. be natural and let it flow between yall. If you plan your every move then that's called playing games. If you geniunely want to know more about her and possibly more than friendship with her then you should def. flirt with her via text then in person. You should send her a text saying what's up and go from there. Try to get a date after a few days of texting and see her reaction. Don't worry about the other guys, after the 1st date if she's interested in you, she will show it and you will know it. Every girl does have men trying to be with them no matter how pretty or unattractive. So competition is inevitable. Just play your cards right and don't worry about others' hands.

What Girls Said 3

• Well not knowing much about your relationship, I would say organize to do somethingg with her one on one (coffee is your best bet) asap. If she says yes, turns up without excuses and visibly enjoys your company - you're doing all the right things.

Don't annoy her with texts every day/five minutes- just when you want to meet up with her/confirm details of your plans. She doesn't need reminders that you exist/are thinking about her if she agrees to meet up with you from time to time.

If you want to show her that you want to be more than just friends- flirt/tease her (don't compliment her excessively) and then progressively change the nature of your catch ups from friendly coffees to intimate rendezvous at bars, music gigs, restaurants etc etc.

• You can text her today, that is fine. If you don't want to seem needy just don't smother her, and give her space, and let her do her own thing. You can ask her out if you'd like, just make it casual just a getting to know you thing, not will you marry me, Gl

• Give her space to make up her mind. If you are that worried about being needy, you're going to act needy. It doesn't matter WHEN you text her, but how you respond to what follows. Like, don't take her reply to mean to text her nonstop or her nonreply to mean that she doesn't like you. Let her decide between the guys she is seeing.

What Guys Said 1

• hate to break it to you bro - but she's always talking to other guys and you always got competition in the beginning.