Would guys rather date the mean girl?

would guys rather date the bitchy hot girl over the nice pretty girl? if a guy calls you nice is that good or bad?

Most Helpful Guy

• Considering there are plenty of hot girls who aren't bitchy, why would we bother with the mean bitchy type.

It doesn't take long to understand the bitchiness is a defensive mechanism. The bitch drops the act when she meets the right guy. But like I say why bother trying with her in the first place.

What Guys Said 8

• nope, I always date the nice nerdy girl that is open and friendly, not the girl that is standoffish and acts like she is better than everybody... I might f*** her, but not date her :)

• I don't want no bitchy girl I want the nice pretty girl. Bitchy girls cause stress and unneeded drama. No guy wants to be surrounded by a girl who bring drama into everything.

• Nice > appearance every time.

If a guy is with the mean girl... he's just with her to f*** her.

• Personally the nice pretty girl, and well that's definitely not bad, but it probably means they only see you as a friend. Not saying that's certain but.

• It doesn't matter how hot she is; if she's bitchy that significantly drains her level of attraction.

• I don't care how HOT the woman is. You can name the hottest person on the planet, if she's mean, I want no part of it, despite what some women answering this question insist to the contrary.

Looks only go so far.

• I will prefer nice pretty girl.

• Why are these getting downed?

• lol excellent psychoanalysis

• im def not a bitch, I'm the nice one but my crushs ex, that I think he still likes is a controlling bitch

• We don't want bitchy mean girls. Many times girls you see as bitchy and mean, will show a different side to guys they like. They will let a lot of things slide for the guys they like. They will put on their best face if everything is going well in a relationship, and put up a front in the beginning because they don't want to mess things up. You all do it. You all have your evil side as well. It's a matter of how you treat us and those we care about.

What Girls Said 4

• They do it. And there must be somethingg about the girl...maybe the bitchiness comes off as attractive and as a girl having attitude is sexy, but I would think that would get old if a guy wants somethingg long-term. I liked a guy who liked me, and I liked him FOR HIM. He hooked up with the bitchy woman instead cause she was more forward...and probably more on the easy side. But she always gets on him about somethingg, as he relays those things to the guys. My girlfriend was getting on me for this, getting on me for that, etc. Telling him how to wear his hair; getting on him because he eats certain things that is not diet food, although this guy is not overweight. I would think a guy would get tired of having to change or conform in this manner. But I guess some guys choose to be a puppet instead. :(

• what if a guys sayd oh your so nice and considerate? the kiss of death?

• Honest answer? It depends on HOW MUCH hotter the hot girl is than the nice girl.

• they wouldn't rather. they do

• yup, but everything has its limits. we can only take so much bitchy

• thats right it seems like I'm too nice to guys, they always go for the bitchy ones

• 1. you guys are lying

or

2. you're part of the minority