Guys: are birthmarks a problem?

OK so I have this birthmark on my butt (as well as my sister, cousin, mom, aunt, etc..) and I think it's so embarrassing! It doesn't bother me usually because its always covered up but when I have sex with guys I am afraid to do certain positions because of it.. Guys if you started having sex with a girl you were dating and she had a birthmark (not exactly little either) on her butt would this be a problem for you?

Most Helpful Girl

• if a guy is getting action they're not gonna care about a birthmark.

• Ding! Ding! Ding! We have a winner!

Lizzy is spot on with her answer here. If your butt is naked and sticking up in the air/in his face, the last thing he's going to be concerned about is a birthmark.

• guess I didn't look at it like that lol

What Guys Said 5

• Not at all. I have one on my butt as well.

• made me feel a bit better knowing a guy has one too =]

• Not at all. I think birthmarks are kind of cute.

• That is not a big deal at all

• LOL , no its no such a big deal , I have a birth mark also on the bottom of my feet , it doesn't annoy me at all

• No, it's not a problem.

These things are all in your mind, you know. Guys don't care.

What Girls Said 3

• haha - no, they're not going to care, if they're getting some action, they're not going to stop because of something like that, it's no big deal - it doesn't effect anything.

I have one just above my vagina, and it's never been a problem for me at all.

• I have two identical birthmarks right above my butt on my lower back that look like Australia... one is more transparent than the other and they overlap. It's totally freakish. You can see them when I'm in a swimsuit and past boyfriends say it's unique. Embrace the awkward markings!

• i also have a birth mark that's pretty visible though it isn't on my butt.