I told her that it wasn't cool to be calling and texting all day long and just showing up at my house.

OK here's the deal I met this girl at a bar a week ago. Now we missed around that night and the next night as well. Now she started acting weird and I told her that it wasn't cool to be calling and texting all day long and just showing up at my house and trying to force me to hang out with her she said she has feelings for me come on in 7 days give me a break. But she said she wanted a relationship I said I'm not jumping into anything right away if it happens it happens but we are not dating or in a relationship at all. This girls has family that lives across the street from me. Never seen her there before but the last 7 days she's been there calls when I leave home asking what you doing this and that it's a little creepy. But I told her she was acting crazy again and I didn't care for it at all. So I met a girl at the gym and she asked if me and my friend I was working out with would like to go bowling with her and her friend so in like sure why not. So we meet up at a restaurant and we all take one care. Well the crazy girl is what I'm going to call her now. Had someone she knew in this restaurant or had me followed rather way we get back from bowling everyone is getting out and into there cars to go home bam here crazy girls pulls up. I'm like really are you kidding me you have been waiting for 3 hours to roll up come on. So crazy girls is really mad saying I'm just like every other man. I'm not dating or seeing anyone so I wet on a double date with a buddy of mine. So what. If I was in a relationship yes that's cheating but just someone you met 7 days before. And you are following them around town. Causing drama give me a break

Most Helpful Guy

• thats f***ing creepy man. I'd just be harsh and tell her to f*** off out of your life, and say yes you are like every other guy if that will at least stop her from whinging. You've tried being nice. Some people are just messed up in the head and need to be told blunt, direct and very specific so they can't misinterpret what you say.

Either that, or hook her up with one of your mates without telling him how much of a nutjob he is lmao. That's always fun. There was this one weird chick that got passed around to me and about 5 of my mates lmao. Luckily she lived out of town and didn't have a car, so she couldn't physically stalk us. but she'd be messaging and calling 24/7 and sending naked pics without them being requested, nor wanted. I was last in the group to get my number given to her and she sent me one message and I just replied "I know who you are, f*** off. Bye" and she never contacted any of us again :)

What Girls Said 2

• Oh God, that sounds like one of those bunny-boiler type movies! You've got yourself a little stalker there mate. It is one of the potential side-effects of one-night-stands (or in your case two-nights). I'm not sure what you can do about it to be honest, just back right off, stop talking to her or acknowledging her and hope she gets fed up with it. I spose if it doesn't stop you could pretend you've met someone, even get a female friend to pose as a girlfriend and hope that gets her off your back. You've got yourself into a real situation here...

• Put extra bolts on all windows and doors and sleep with a bat under your bed, she's obsessed. She's stalking you tell her to leave you alone or you'll go to the cops!

What Guys Said 2

• Dude she's stalking you. No joke, this sh*t is serious.

• Get one of your chick friends to f*** her up