How often do you see your boyfriend/girlfriend a week?

I've been dating a guy for about a month and now were official. He lives an hour away... and I see him about once during the week, and then Friday or Saturday. Should I expect to hang out with him more/less/or just right?

How often do you see your boyfriend/girlfriend? And how far apart do you two live?

Most Helpful Guy

• I live 5-10 minutes away from my girlfriend and see her just about everyday. Mind you we've been dating for over 4 years.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• thats great, you guys see each other quite a bit for living so far away, I think you see each other the perfect amount of time. I see my boyfriend about 3-4 times a week and we live about 10 minutes apart

• My boyfriend only lives 20 minutes from me and I get to see him once a week and we've been going out for seven months. I wish I could see him more.

• we talk everyday and see each once a week because we live about an hour away