Why doesn't anyone ever ask me out?

I don't think I'm ugly, but I guess I could be wrong.

I'm not a slut, or a whore or anything. Only kissed one guy.

And I'm not a bitch, I like to laugh and smile like any other person who has a boyfriend.

You can check out my pics and judge me too.

I guess I just don't get it?

Any advice would be wonderful. Thanks [=

Most Helpful Girl

• You're really pretty, but I think I've told you that you look intimidating and like you'd be a bitch(but you aren't! lol)

That could be why, you just look intimidating.

What Guys Said 8

• Hmm. You're very cute, so it's probably not that.

You might be giving off an air that you're not approachable, or not interested in dating?

If that's the case, you can try to change that by approaching more guys (even if you don't ask them out) just to break the ice and get chatting to them.

Are you sure that no guys are asking you out at all? Or are you shooting down guys that just don't do it for you? If that's the case, then it's possible your standards are just too high.

Alternatively, you might have a really lousy personality. I tend to doubt it, but then I tend to give most people the benefit of the doubt on something like that. Still, have you tried talking to the boyfriends of friends of yours? Asking them how what attracted them to their girl friends? And have they got any cute friends you could meet? That sort of thing.

• At your age many guys still don't have the courage to ask a girl out. When I was in high school there was tons of girls that were very pretty and nice and didn't have boyfriends, or even got hit on by guys. It's definitely not you, so unless you are set on getting a boyfriend now, I wouldn't worry about it.

• Most guys around your age are socialy retarded when it comes to girls. You are pretty attractive so you should have no real reason to worry over such a thing I'm sure plenty of guys will come your way soon enough.

• You're not ugly, maybe guys might just be intimidated by you? Who knows, in either case, maybe you should consider what kind of availability signals you're sending or at the very least be more responsive to a man's attention.

• if you lived were I am I would have along time ago so I don't know why you seam nice and your beautiful too

• Probably just intimidated by you because you aren't ugly

• guys get tired of doing all the work

• Looks is definitely not the problem. So I'd guess it's either that you're not circulating enough (maybe you only see a small number of guys over the span of several months) or you're not coming off as approachable. If I had to guess, I'd think it's the first.

What Girls Said 5

• i think you look really cute! I love your hair, btw! :)

honestly, I can't imagine why. perhaps guys don't find you approachable? or perhaps you live in a city of hideous men so they all think you're above them? lol idk

• Do you belong to any groups at school or church? If so, do you talk with anyone there? Have friends? Ask them if anyone likes you or has talked about you in that way. If you have a girlfriend who is dating, see if her guy has a friend that you could double date with.

It's a start. Take it slow though. Don't rush anything. And don't let anyone rush you.

• Don't be self concious you look fine. As for advice ask a guy out, sometimes guys are self concious and don't want to ask a girl out.

• your cute :), I agree with evangelina you look a bit intimadating

• you're really pretty some guys just don't know how to act and some of them could be scared of getting hurt don't really need a girlfriend right now