Is online dating real?

by that I mean could you possibly meet your dream guy on their or a decent guy worth dating ? because I'm interested in doing an actually meeting up with the person I'm just a liittle scared an nervous

Most Helpful Guy

• I agree with the other guys. It's not impossible, but just be careful.

What Guys Said 5

• Not when you are under 18.

I am currently looking into it and having some pretty good luck. Two dates back to back with a girl I met online this weekend in fact. (Two different days, same girl.)

• Just play it safe, perhaps check online if their a registered sex offender or something. And probably carry pepper spray/tazer/collapsible baton. Meet in public and don't go to his house or give him your address. On a side note, why are you using online dating when your under 18? And what are you using?

• Never really know until you try. Just be careful and if you go meet anyone from online make sure someone knows where you are before you go. Just in case. Good luck.

• Yes, but it sucks. Just find someone in real life.

• The safety is first.

What Girls Said 0