Have you ever held in a fart when you are hanging out with someone?

Add in any options or seemingly awkward situations that you've been in :P Mention if you have done more than one of these options :D

• Try to hold off scratching yourself at awkward parts of your body
  • Try to hold off picking your nose when you really want to do so
  • Try to hold off farting
  • Farted very smelly in public yet pretended it wasn't you

Most Helpful Girl

• I try to hold off scratching in awkward places. Lol usually my boobs, when I'm outside and it's really hot I start sweating there and it will be itchy. Sometimes my ass itches too lol so I just go to the bathroom to take care of all that haha

• that's why girls go to the toilet so often :P

• lol that'd be quite a sight :P

• Haha yes it's very uncomfortable, so I usually try to ignore it and focus on the game until it goes away lol

What Guys Said 1

• I hold in farts a lot. I don't like to do it around others. lol

What Girls Said 2

• I agree with butterfly_kisses09 on the boobs thing lol. And when you need to readjust your bra - that's a pain in public. I see some girls just reach up and start adJusting, but I'm just not all that comfortable with that lol. I try to do it with the whole wiggling your shoulders and arms.

• nice one! Should have included it in one of the options :) Thanks for pointing out! :D

• Haha I'm just glad to know I'm not the only one :)

• Most of my friends are guys, and everyone knows they are not shy about their itches. So I chose picking my nose because it doesn't matter if you are with a friend or alone, get a tissue.