How to say to slow down?

we've been dating a month, and he wants me to touch him and he wants to have sex. I think. I've told him I'm not ready and I dot want to and he always back off but he's frustrated with me, I know e is. I don't know what to tell him anymore because it sometimes feels like he's pressuring me but always backs off and I don't know :/. please advice?

Most Helpful Guy

• What does 'I'm not ready' mean? Does it mean 'I want to wait till marriage' or 'I want to wait a few years' or 'try again in a couple of days'. He's checking every couple of days, in case that's what you meant.

If you don't see yourself touching him in the next month or two, break up now. If you do, figure out what you might be comfortable with, let him know, and let him know you're not going to be doing any more then that any time soon.

What Guys Said 1

• I could go and say end it but clearly that's not going to happen. Most girls go "But I love him" or some crap. Well if you love him give him what he wants. Clearly he just wants sex and if he keeps bugging about it at your age than that's likely all he wants from you. There can't be anything else he wants. So if you want to give him what he wants than sure but if he can't accept the fact you don't want to than you should get rid of him.

What Girls Said 1

• If he can't respect your boundaries there, you need to end it.