Is kissing another person forgivable?

Should you break up with someone over just one kiss? Or would you give them a second chance?

easier said than done though right? what if you have an 9 month relationship with them? You still love them after what they did and want to work things out.

Most Helpful Guy

• The Factors

-If she kissed him, before she did me, bitch gotta go.

-if she kissed him better than she does me, she gotta go.

-if we are talking about one of those slobberknocker kisses, little skank gotta go

-if she tried to hide it, bitch gotta go

-if she enjoyed it. even just a little, hoe gotta go

-if it was an ex, hoe gotta go

What Guys Said 2

• it depends who the guy is, what happened before during and after the kiss, and if you tried to hide it

• it's up to him and how he feels not what you want forgivness is up to him and only him

What Girls Said 5

• what are the circumstances?

• he's really not that type of guy. he's one of those shy and really smart guys that you would never expect to cheat and stuff. it really shocked me when he confessed what happened. but he was really sorry about it. he cried and everything because he wants to be with me and regain my trust. its been like 3 months now and I bring it up again once in a while and start crying because it hurts. he cries with me and keeps telling me he's really sorry and stuff. I want to be with him too.. idk.

• when I asked him why, all he said was I don't know. to be honest I think the girl kissed him because I know she has a history of flirting with guys and leading them on. this isn't the first time she's kissed another guy either (she has a boyfriend and its the second time its happened) I know because she's my best friend. I mean I forgave her too but I still can't believe it. but yeah I know they were both there so they both fcked up.

• yeah, I mean, I guess I'd forgive him, but you never know...definitely if he does it again, I'd dump him.

• I would break up with them.

• I would still break up with them. Cheaters are low-lifes IMO and if they're going to disrespect me like that I have no time for them. Even if it's "just a kiss".

• It depends on the kiss really :S a small kiss I'd forgive, but a big sloppy passionate one then I'd dump that guy without a seconds thought :/

• i wouldn't break up with him, but I would proceed with extreme caution

• I probably would. There's something very intimate about a kiss.