My boyfriend hung out with his exgirlfriend...

his ex girlfriend lives out of town and came in town for about 2 weeks. he told me that he was going to hang out with her but said he would be back in an hour. he came home four hours later said they got ice cream then sat and talked. he says there just friends and that there isn't any feelings there. what do you think?

0|0
4|1

Most Helpful Girl

• well I think if he said he'd be back in a hour, he shouldve been home. but if he alse said there's no feelings. I think you should trust him. guess are ent very good at hiding there true feelings. I think he's being honest with you. if he says there's nothing going on, id trust him.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• No!Guys don't hang out with their exes for fun lol.there was some ice cream.some licking going on. Guys aren't built that way ladies.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I wouldn't take jdoco's advice... fostering mistrust in a relationship isn't the best way to make it last dude.

• It's not fostering mistrust.....where do you get your intuition or your ability to read lmao, I am saying they don't spend four hours together for no reason. Guys aren't built to be friends with girls, unless they are gay. There are ALWAYS alternative motives.

What Girls Said 3

• i would say that you should keep an eye on him but try trusting him and if he starts acting unusual or different then maybe there's something wrong there.but I mean hey that's just an opinion not necessarily true

0|0
    0|0
  • I think yuh should trust him. Because many people still hang out with their exes. Talk to him about it. Me && my ex broke up years ago && he became one of my best friends. That may be what's happening to them, they may be becoming really good friends. &&they probably talked about yuh the whole time.lol

Hope I helped!

0|0
    0|0
  • just take his word for it

0|0
    0|0