• Just depends (then tell me)
    23% (4)33% (2)27% (6)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
This is like would you rather date type thing

1|0
3|5

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm a proud Christian. it's a lifestyle like none other. and I do like most religious pplz because they are more grounded and centered than most people who are not connected to any faith.

2|0
    0|0
    • I completely agree :)

some guys don't like me because I'm really religious

• Show All
    • Ur welcome... and I mean everything I said- It's the responsibility of older believers to encourage the younger ones. Trust me wen I say what I say.... I've seen it firsthand in the lives of others who had that problem... though I am single, I'm not gonna settle for anything.... and I expect you to do the same...

• Thanks

What Guys Said 4

• I don't mind religious people as long as they don't try to push their beliefs on me or get offended with everything I do or say.

Yep,but I don't try tell anyone else how to live I believe god gave people free will for a reason, I have friends who are agnostic, athiest, wiccan and others and we all get along

1|0
    0|0
  • answered A. but I hate religious people who shove it on my face. "believe in god or ull go to hell" not if I curse you first ¬_¬

0|0
    1|0
  • i don't mind my frineds or people are religious,as long they don't put it on me.

1|0
    0|0
  • people should belive what they want, although I would like a girl to have morals though

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• well as a Christian I would definitely prefer a Christian guy, though I don't consider that a "religion" but many do. and "non-religious" guys don't seem too into having a real relationship but instead the physical stuff anyways. not that all Christian guys are more into having a relationship than the physical but it's more likely.

1|1
    0|0
  • in my experience, religious people have a greater moral standing and have something that they believe in and strive for. although I treat all people the same. if they are a good person, whether they are religious or not then they're fine by me.

0|0
    0|0
  • there`re okay, i`m mean that their beliefs/religion and you should respect that.

0|0
    1|0