I've never had a boyfriend and I'm not interested in dating?

Is that weird? I'm not lesbian and I find lot of guys attractive. I like the idea of a boyfriend but I honestly can't see myself dating anyone. Is this normal at all?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 1

• How old are you?

You seem to be strongly independent. ;)

What Girls Said 5

• It's so normal dude... I kind of feel the same.. I think it might be because we've never had bfs so we don't know the experience but yeah I like my solitude most of the time!

• Well I've had a couple girlfriends and I'm the same way... I just think some people don't mind solitude and others just love to be around others all the time.

• Yeah I mean I've had male interaction and had flings and stuff but I don't know in general it just depends on my mood.. I can go be the most outgoing person and party hard and want to have people all around me but other times I just want to stay home and read or write and do my thing

• I actually enjoy being single. It seems like once 'I got a guy' I loose interest. The only boys I've ever wanted to date where the ones that never asked me out. I bet if they did I would have turned them down.

• It's normal.

You're better off anyway than having your heart stomped on ^^

• I don't think it's weird. I just think you haven't found the guy you want to date

• Do you think that no guy deserves you or that no guy would hit on you? Which one?

• No guy would hit on me. I don't have a very high self esteem

• That's your problem, dear. It's easier to convince yourself that you don't want to date than to feel that "no guy wants to hit on me". But you're wrong because I'm sure there are guys out there that would definitely love you. Guys hold different preferences like we girls do. Go out and socialize more!