Guys, would you meet somone face to face that you've been dating online?

If she paid for her ticket, Would you agree to meet her? Would you let her stay at your house?

Most Helpful Guy

• I guess the answer depends on how long you have been dating online. If you have been seeing each other for awhile, then I would say yes to both questions. The longer vou talk about things online, the more you get to know about each other. If you've been doing this for awhile, then you should have some idea of what to expect when you meet. How else are you really going to get to know each other, than meeting in person? Good luck!

What Guys Said 2

• It would depend. How long have you known them? Do you think they've been honest with you about who they are? Is there proof of that? How good has the relationship been? Those are all questions you need to think about. If all of those are good, then in my case I probably would.

• Yes I would! If I liked her that much that I wanted to meet in person, then there really is no reason not to welcome her into my home.

What Girls Said 1

• I think I would as long as I've been talking for quite a while..as that saying goes, nothing ventured nothing gained. If you decide to go, good luck