Would an Asian guy date a Caucasian girl?

So to all of you Asian guys (or any others who know for sure) would an Asian guy date a white girl? I'm curious because I like this guy and he's full Korean, but I don't know if he would want to date me. :(

Most Helpful Guy

• My best friend is Chinese-American, and he's been dating his Caucasian girlfriend for 4 years now.

• Awww thanks for sharing that! It's really inspiring! (:

• You're welcome, they're really happy together and are a great match.

• Aww that's so good!

What Guys Said 8

• If you got blue eyes, a decent body, and a good personality then yeah I'm pretty sure he would. Unless he's one of those super FOB Asians that has no idea how to communicate with other races other than his own. I'm pretty sure Asian guys love white girls like how white guys like Asian girls.

• Well, I have brown eyes but they're mixed with gold and green, so they're a little more interesting than average brown eyes. And they have a black ring around the iris! Lol check on the decent body and check on the personality. Hahah I hope you're right!

• I'm about 90% sure a korean guy would date a white chick. I'm Asian and am dating a white girl and all my Asian friends keep asking me for my secret. I tell them nothing, cause I have no secret.

• Hahah okay! Thanks so much! (:

• I don't think the race should matter...go for it.

• Well for me , yeah I won't mind to date a white girl :D,

well don't worry ask him :)

hope he also want to date you :)

good luck girl

• I'm 100% Asian and I'd date anyone I find attractive.

• i find white girls more attractive generally than Asian girls. theyre bigger and curvier and have nice facial structures... having said that, they age really fast! after 25 they start looking a lot more older... past 30s and if she doesn't workout, she starts lookin like an aunty with all that doey face and fat ankles...

btw, i m fully korean. a korean Canadian to be precise but i grew up in Canada so i identify myself as a westerner.

i love hot girls. not just white but hot. lol

• From my brief understanding, Koreans tend to date their own more than any other ethnicity.

• Yeah that's what I thought so that's why I was so unsure. I'm actually going to study Korean language in college. My best friends were Korean and they taught me a few things so I fell in love with the culture and now I'm in love with an actual person so it's only escalated! Lol

• I would love to date a caucasian girl.

• yeah he would.. just ask him..

What Girls Said 2

• i'm engaged to a korean. the thing is, Asians in general are cautious with dating outside of their own race. not even outside of asians, but also outside of their OWN kind (chinese, japanese, korean)

it brings a lot of cultural differences but you can overcome them. especially if the guy is westernized! go for it

• I know a lot of Asian guys that only date white girls

• I don't think he's exclusively white girl, but I've seen him only date other Asians. Even though, he'll say random white actresses are hot or pretty.