Would you ever date a poet?

I am a poet and I always feel like guys find that weird? Would you ever date a poet guys? A girl who is more on the eccentric side?

0|0
4|5

Most Helpful Girl

• You're artsy, you'll attract an equally artsy guy who will appreciate your talent

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• I am a poet and oil painter and honestly it would be a nice change of pace to date someone like myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like most female rappers so no

0|0
    0|0
    • Poetry and rap are two different things for one not all poetry rhymes in fact a lot of it doesn't.

• Everybody thinks they are a little on the eccentric side. Nobody says "Look how normal I am!"

0|0
    0|0
  • i would happily date a poet, its not weird, its an amazing thing =)

0|0
    0|0
    • Wish more guys saw it like that :)

• I would date a poet and I would find it attractive, not wierd. This answer might might be a bit biased though, because I am one myself :P

0|0
    0|0
    • its 6 am and its been a long canada day so I don't care about fixing any mistakes I might have made ;p

What Girls Said 3

• Yes, just as long as I enjoyed her work and she was intelligent and interesting.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I'd date a poet :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Poets p*ss me off to be honest. Something about the way they write just gets to my nerves.

0|0
    0|0
    • You probably don't understand what they're writting about, that's why it bothers you so much.

• LOL sure when you don't like something it's because you don't ~understand~ it. There is NO possibility whatsoever that I actually do not like this style right?