Should I tell him I'm leaving?

I have this coworker/ crush who I'm going to the movies with on Wednesday. I'm not really sure if it's a date, it's not romantic or anything, we're going to meet there and then after the movie go our separate ways. The way we got into this movie situation is a Facebook messaged him my number and he texted me if I would go Friday, which was yesterday, and I said yes but I had to reschedule for this Wednesday because I was suddenly put to work Friday.

Yesterday I get suspended from work for doing something that was not my fault, and I might get fired. Work really is the only place I get to see him a lot, other than that we don't go to the same school or live near each other, but I still want to hang out with him and hopefully go out with him because I really like him.

I'm an on-call associate so I really am not entitled to hours anyway, but I used to work a LOT of hours, like a part-time associate. I don't want this job to be the only reason we hang out with each other. Also, I'm sure he likes me because he had a text conversation with my friend and he admitted it to her, and he flirts with me a lot, not in a creepy way but in a friendly, cute way.

So should I tell him I'm leaving, and tell him to call me sometime, or does that even matter and I should just keep hanging out with him and not mention it?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I think this trip to the movies IS a date. You already know he likes you, he's got your number and asked you out, you're going... it's a date! So definitely on the date you need to tell him you may be leaving and that you'd like to keep in touch, I imagine you've got his number too if he's texted you so staying in contact should be easy. :)

What Guys Said 2

• Luckily for you this is 21st century and you have many options how to get in touch with him. :)

I suggest you to call him, because it is much more effective then texting him or whatever...

• Call him. You have nothing to lose and a lot to gain.

What Girls Said 1

• you can still get in touch on fb. so you really are not leaving.