Did I mess up by calling him cute?

So I really like this guy he's 2yrs older than me and when we were texting I decided to tell him that he's cute so I told him and he said thank you then he said you is 2 and I said thks well we changed the subject because when it comes to flirting with him he gets all boyish nd everything ha ha well anyways we talked for awhile more and then we stopped I d I texted him the next day and he didn't respond I also tried calling him the next day but didn't answer so it's been two days we don't talk did I do something wrong? Did I mess it up by calling him cute? Nd what should I do now?

What Guys Said 1

• hey..i think you didn't do anything wrong. It's just pretty casual to call someone cute. May be he is a GAY...lol...dont try to contact him anymore and wait for 1 week. If he cares then he'll contact you for sure and if he doesn't then it's waste of time for u.

Take care

What Girls Said 1

• He might of wasn't expecting that. But don't worry he'll come around. Give him sometime, a few more days then text him again as if nothing happened, he ignores you again? face him. Then tell him, your sorry and just be friends, if he likes you he'll react.