Rebound = Right Reason?

Just got out of a strong relationship that unfortunate life circumstances (me moving) ended prematurely. I've been rebounding like crazy but is that the right thing to do? The last few years I've been in a few major relationships, and before that was a very wild single man. Not sure if I want to go all the way back to being wild, and am wondering if all this rebound action will keep me away from wanting future relationships. Advice?

Most Helpful Girl

• That will be contingent upon you and your personal goals in the future. You need to honestly contemplate if you desire that ideal girl, settling down one day and perhaps having a family. If you do, then maybe just date around until you find someone with substance. If you truly have no idea at this point then there is no reason why you can't revisit it at a later time. Just remember to be true to number one and be happy. You are responsible for your own reality so make it happen.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• nope

• yea