Should I call or text?

I want to ask this girl out but she only responds to text messages. I have tried calling twice and she didn't answer but if I send a text she does. I met her two weeks ago. I would feel kinda weird asking someone out over a text but I don't want to call and then send a text, which might seem weird to her. And if she doesn't answer and I leave a message I don't know if she would call back considering we haven't talked on the phone. Should I call and leave a message saying to call/text me back? Should I just text her? If I do leave a message should I say if she would want to hang out sometime?

Most Helpful Girl

• When you ask someone out-- DO IT IN PERSON!

Seriously, be a man.

So text her and ask if she wants to go for lunch/coffee beause you'll be in the neighbourhood at this and this a time. Then ask in person.

Even if you get rejected, they'll still respect you a billion times more.

What Girls Said 4

• i think that if she was really interested, she would answer your calls. or maybe she's just really shy. don't ask her out over a text, try to call and leave a message saying that it would be really nice to talk to her over the phone. if she calls, ask her out. if not just leave it alone.

• I like to text more than talk on the phone. It gives you extra time to think of what to say and how to respond. but If you wanna ask her out do it in person.

• why don't you text her & tell her to pick her damn fone up LOL

• she may have unlimited text, but no free talk minutes (for me it's reversed, I have talk minutes, but no text, so if someone texts me, I just call them back). if you feel awkward about asking her out via text (it is kind of impersonal) you could send her a text asking to meet you somewhere so you can ask her in person. if she says no, then I would take that as a hint that she probably doesn't want to go out/hang out with you.

What Guys Said 3

• Yes, it would be strange to ask her out through a text, and yes, there is a way to ask her out over the phone -- if she's interested in you.

My girlfriend used to send me emails, only emails, until she got my phone number, and then it was just text after text after text. I was getting pretty put-off by this, so I sent her a text saying "Hey, call me old-fashioned, but it's pretty odd for me to be texting you all this time when I'd rather be talking to you. When's a good time to talk?"

If she doesn't say anything back, well, take the hint. But hopefully, if she's interested in you, this will make things take a step in the right direction!

• organise a date then ask it to her face

simple :)

• If she doesn't answer your calls she not interested yet.

Keep texting and get to know each other then

Call her and if she doesn't pick up

Leave her don't text or call again

And she'll text you

For definate!