Can people lose their touch at kissing?

I haven't kissed anyone since like October, and I'm afraid that the next time I kiss someone I won't remember how. Is that even possible? or does it come natural to people?

Most Helpful Girl

• It comes naturally. Don't worry about forgetting or not remembering how to kiss. I didn't kiss a single guy for a year, and when it came the time to kiss a guy it came naturally. So don't worry about not remembering =)

What Guys Said 1

• If you don't use it you lose it, I guess that can apply to kissing as well. I'm sure the first two seconds will be strange but you'll get it back pretty quick. Let him take the lead if your unsure.

What Girls Said 2

• I doubt it. It's like riding a bike, lol. You don't 'forget' once you know how.

• Hmmm it's not so long. It's just natural and how you feel. Now the next guy may be a bad kisser, so if there is any awkwardness, it could be that. But I don't think you have anything to worry about.