Would you ever date outside your race? If so, please specify...

,Just wanted to know if any of you were trying mix it up...And why not? There's so many different varieties...

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 6

• My own race doesn't really apply as I'm biracial, Hispanic and white, but I would date a black girl, and Asian girl (for sure), a white girl, a latin girl, and anything else because girls of every race are beautiful, and the only thing that might be an issue is culture.

• Definitely. I really don't care about the color of your skin, what matters is their personality/looks.

• Yes. I would specifically date all races of women if they are attractive to me.

• I'd definitely date outside my race... Girls come in such wonderful and beautiful variety! I honostly don't care about race... If I connect with a girl and find them attractive then I'm going for it 100%.

• Yeah I sure would date any race , as long as I found the girl attractive it would be OK .

• Yeah, but I don't think it's likely.

What Girls Said 4

• I'm half white and half asian(Japanese), and I've never found myself attracted to any of the men of that mix even if they are very physically attractive people. I would guess that this is probably because they generally all remind me of my brother, and he is a douche bag.

So I'd date anyone outside of the Eurasian community, provided that I'm attracted to them.

• yes I would.

• Yeah I'd date anyone from any race ^_^

• Hmm I don't know I'm mostly attracted to black men but I like a lot of latinos too..i think those would be the only races I would date, I live in a pretty segregated area and dating any other race would probably be too much drama and I doubt it would last. I have nothing against other people doing it though