How do I break up with my first boyfriend?

I hve been dating this guy for nearly 5 months. I am just losing feelings for him. How do tell him its over without breaking his heart? I can't stand to see him hurt.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you don't want to see him get hurt, that means you care about him and have some sort of feelings for him. Yet your saying you are losing feelings for him in general. How could that be though, there's got to be something, or better someone that's making you lose feelings for him rapidly. How does that work for you ms?

• It's the "I found somebody else that relights my fire" type of situation, I bet.

• Thanks(: I guess I do have feelings for him still. And yes, there is this other guy that came into my life. Now I am rethinking it all..

• Do what you have to do ms, because in the end its all up to you no matter what. If you chooose to go with this new guy...so be it, I guess as long as your happy. Just be cautious though, sometimes things are not what they seem to be, take care.

What Guys Said 1

• hey. let me not beat about the bush, I'm gonna say you stil care or still have feeling for this guy. Is just that you're confusing your feelings of the first guy with the new guy. Cos its natural we guys do evrything possible to win girls heart, let me ask you, can you recall hw does the first guy wins heart? Even if you accept this new guy and let go of old guy, as time goes on you'll start to loose feelings for him cos that's how it goes on and on and on...

Finaly, just make comperisms between the two guys choose the best and let go of the other... hey. let me not beat about the bush, I'm gonna say you stil care or still have feeling for this guy. Is just that you're confusing your for first guy with the new guy. Cos its natural we guys do evrything possible to a girl heart, let me ask you, can you recall hw does the first guy win heart? Even if you accept this new guy and let go of old guy, as time goes you'll start to loose feeling for him cos that's how it goes on and on and on...

Finaly, just make comperisms between the two guys choose the best and let go of the other...

hey. let me not beat about the bush, I'm gonna say you stil care or still have feeling for this guy. Is just that you're confusing your feelings of the first guy with the new guy. Cos its natural we guys do evrything possible to win girls heart, let me ask you, can you recall hw does the first guy wins heart? Even if you accept this new guy and let go of old guy, as time goes on you'll start to loose feelings for him cos that's how it goes on and on and on...

Finaly, just make co

What Girls Said 0