Been smacked while going in for a kiss?

I came across this question -

link

and it got me thinking:

I was wondering if any of you guys have been smacked or if any of you girls have smacked a guy for trying to kiss you?

Frankly, I couldn't see it happening but I'd be interested in some stories...

Most Helpful Girl

• No, but I've moved my face away. The only time I've smacked a guy is for groping me when I didn't want to be touched.

What Girls Said 11

• I did because he overstepped his boundaries and really thought I'd want to kiss him. Uh no, because I gave him no impression that I was even feeling him like that, so I did what I had to do. Plus I didn't like how smarmy and cocky the guy was either.

• yep I have. he was drunk, I didn't want a kiss or anything of the nature. self-defense.

• Sounds justified... but I was thinking more along the lines of a date or something like that though, where the guy was just trying to be romantic

• ah. in that case, no.

• I've never done it, and can't really imagine doing it. I'd just firmly remove his face from mine and say, "No." If he persisted (can't imagine that happening, either), then I might resort to shoving or smacking.

• A date is a whole different story, though. I probably already like the guy, so kissing is A-OK.

• No. I have punched, smacked, and in one case stabbed a guy with a pencil for groping me though. They weren't boyfriends or guys I was interested in, just disrespectful assholes.

If a guy tried to kiss me and I was on a date with him I'd probably kiss him unless I just ate onions/garlic then I'd turn my head. If I'm on a date with you I like you anyway and wouldn't be opposed to kissing. Except if it was the first date and I got turned off, then I'd just duck and move.

• No I've never smacked a guy. Stopped him, yes. Smacked him, no.

• I've never done that. At most, I've only moved my hand on his cheek and said no.

• Women do it when you are too ugly or just too weird or are some nut job

• No I have punched a guy for grabbing my ass in public though lol

• No I don't get that close to guys

• No guy has tried to kiss me I guess they respect me

• Lmao id do the same if I had quick reflexes but usually I'm in too much shock to do anything so I just stand there doing nothing.

What Guys Said 0