Should I let him go?

So I have liked this guy for years and I'm still in high school and he is in college.. We have been on and off for 3 1/2 yrs and I still love him.. We talk all the time and when he doesn't answer me right away he says he is sorry.. but he tells me about other girls not in details... like he is having girl trouble.... Should I tell him I still love him or just let it die.. In some ways he was the best thing that ever happened to me! and he wants me to visit him.... but we have never been just friends

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, you wouldn't keep stuff from him if you loved him. All I mean is, you should tell him how much he means to you and what a difference he makes to your life. This will make him feel valued.

Plus, if he's telling you about the girl trouble he's having it means you're very very special to him because I don't know of many guys who open up to girls about their personal life.

But yeah, there ARE loads of guys out there and you shouldn't be centering your life on him now, especially when he's taking it easy and going around with other girls. Just talk to him, maybe he's too shy to tell you how important you are to him. Goodluck :)

What Guys Said 1

• Geez....is not like you're 80 years old...he is the best thing that has happened to you SO FAR!!!! The fact that he is telling you about other girls, and he is having girl trouble, should be your flag that tells you he is out there in college meeting other girls, and you're not the only one. I would say let it die, and wait your chance to get to college because then you will have many, many guys to choose from.

What Girls Said 1

• Move on sweetie,if he is the best thing that has happened to you then he might be a good friend for you,but just a friend.