What is your age limit for dating and liking someone?

What is the youngest and oldest you would date someone? I feel dirty if I like anyone more than a year younger than me.

Most Helpful Girl

• No younger than 17 (it's funny when you sleep with them, especially when their virgins. They're just so adorable) and no older than 50 something. But only if they don't look like their fifty, act like their fifty or f*** like their fifty (they exist).

What Guys Said 7

• As long as their of legal age, I figure age is just a number. I'm attracted to slightly older women anyway. I've dated someone whom was 26, and I'm only 20. So yeah, screw what society thinks :)

• For me, 3 years younger and 8 years older. I like older their expert and mature

• any legal age

• for me no kore than a year younger because that's how old my sister is and no more than 5 years older.

• Rule of Thumb, if you are a guy take your age and half it, then add 7 and that is the youngest you should date. I am 23 almost 24 so 19 years old is the girl I should date. Do the opposite if you are a girl. Double your age then subtract 7.

• 4 years younger. Same older is ok-

• There's no way I'll get involved with a woman my age. Waaaay too much baggage.

What Girls Said 7

• well it depends. I personally don't date guys younger because theyr'e already so immature so the older the better. I'm 17 so my limit is 19. if younger they could be 16 and THATS IT.

you're human you are gonna be attracted to people so do not feel bad unless you're like 18 and they're 10 lol

• 1 year younger-3 years older

• 2 years older and 1 year younger

• I don't think I'd date anyone younger than me unless I genuinely liked them already. And since I'm 16 I think the cut off would be 19 right now..but once I'm older the age limit will widen.:P

• 10 years younger, 3 years older.

• 21-31

• for me one year younger...no more than two years older