He keeps asking me to send him pictures..

He's married, we had a fling while his he and his wife were seperated. He recently started talking to me again and keeps asking me to send him pictures. I haven't done it yet and I don't intend to. I don't know if he is just messing with me or if he really wans me to do it. We don't live close to each other and I still care about him. I don't know what he wants from me...

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think you should continue talking to him or send him anything. I think he is just messing with you and wants a fling with a young girl.It sounds like he just wants sex from you because I am pretty sure is naked pictures he wants. I don't think you should continue talking to him because 1) you shouldn't intefere with a married man 2) if his wife finds out that could be trouble 3) if you lead him on and suddenly back out he may not take no for an ans 4) the relationship would always have to be secret since he is taken and that's not healthy 5) he sounds like a pervert

• Normally, if he has had a bad day, he will say "a pic would help, lol" but then when I say no, we just continue talking. I really care about him and I know things aren't going well with him and his wife right now, but I don't want to be hurt again. I just didn't understand why he kept asking that of me when it was something that we had never done before. We live about 3 hours away, and I do want him, but I'm not making the same mistake again.

What Guys Said 1

• personthatsendsnakedpicstogregssayswhat?

What Girls Said 2

• He wants the nudes, he wouldn't ask you if he was just messing with you, of course he wants you to send them. Delete his number and don't take his calls anymore, he's trying to cheat on his wife with you that's all. If you keep dealing with this guy you WILL be hurt again so do the smart thing and don't communicate with him anymore.

• That's so hard to hear, but I appreciate your honesy...

• Ofcourse he is just having fun.