I have two guys who claim they are in love with me...what do I do?

so there's this one guy who is 3 years older then me who I've been dating for almost 2 years I've cheated on him once when we dated for only 2 months. he says he loves me and wants to b with me forever and he even knows about me cheating on him and works with the guy. he never holds it against me well he used to but not anymore. this other guys is a year younger then me and I knw him through school. he makes me feel like I'm back in third grade and he's really funny sweet and smart. both can make me feel great and make me laugh and smile even when I dnt want too. whattttt should I dooo please help serious answers only

Most Helpful Guy

• For the love of god, don't cheat on the first guy for the second time. That's why I not very hasty to get into relationships because I simply like a person or for sex or something, I want to find a woman that loves me because if she does, then she won't have to choose between me and someone else, and if she loves me I won't have to worry about her being unfaithful, and if she is like that then I know I will return the favor by loving her and being faithful.

What Guys Said 2

• Seriously, I will go with first one his the true love. By the way, I hate kind of these girls who cheat behind me I would leave her right a way because I'm not a toy to play with.

You will have this experience when you go to college

• Thunderdome -- two men enter, one man leaves.

What Girls Said 1

• if you really loved the first guy you wouldn't be tempted by the second. your boyfriend right now seems like a great guy, very genuine and forgiving and loves you. and you're growing up so feeling like your back in the third grade may not be a good thing and the giddy feeling you have with him is called infatuation which will wear off eventually. don't cheat on your boyfriend again with this guy... if you really loved him and respected him you wouldn't cheat. if you know you won't want to be with your boyfriend forever then don't be with him now. you're just leading him on. you need to break up with him before he starts planning his life around you.