When should I tell him how little experience I have?

So, we have just started seeing each other. Just started. At what point should I tell him that he's my first boyfriend, first kiss, etc? I don't want him to be put off if I'm bad at kissing or nervous in a situation or something, and I know he'll understand if I tell him why. So when should I broach this subject with him? How soon? How?

Most Helpful Guy

• maybe when he kisses you, you can tell him, just say he's your first real boyfriend

• I don't want to terrify him! We've been talking for a long time and got off to a really slow start. I don't want to just toss it out there. How do I get the conversation around that?

• well, I wouldn't exactly be terrified if a girl told me that I'm her first boyfriend/kiss etc because I'm not very experienced either. And I don't want to be "that guy" that is a player and knows every trick in the book and is only out for sex or whatever.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0