Girls,do you prefer to hang out with a guy who talks more than he listens or the opposite

Funny guys tend 2 talk more than they listen.

Shy guys tend 2 listen more than they talk.

make ur choice,and plz don't say "some of this and some of that", be specific!

Most Helpful Girl

• I like a guy that listens more, but there has to be a balance too. The best guy is someone who can switch to listening as soon as you start to speak, and then switch to talkative as soon as you finish, like kind of a flow :o

What Girls Said 6

• Well, I hate saying this, but I like both types. As a mate, I love guys that talk a lot but listen as well, but for a boyfriend I like someone who listens and talks in equal measures. I do love guys who listen to girls, though, so I guess it would be guys who listen more than they talk.

• Shy guys who tend to listen more than talk.

He'll remember what you said and bring it up again, if he really cares.

• Guys who tend to listen, but actually pay attention when they listen.

• Everyone likes a good listener

• i personally like guys who talk more than they listen because I like listening more than talking. however most girls like it the other way around.

• I think in the beginning of when I start hanging out its really nice if the guy is outgoing and does most of the talking but once I start to be more comfortable talking to the guy I tend to want to guy to listen. But then again I am really shy, so that could be why.

What Guys Said 0