Texting constantly all the time. Doesn't that annoy you?

I don't know maybe it's just me, but every time a guy seems to like me they text me all the time and I mean like non stop! Everyday, I don't even have time to chill when I'm out with my friends and when I say I'm busy like half an hour later he's like I miss you hurry up and text back! I actually consider this as him being this annoying to get rid of me lmao! Sorry I don't know has anyone else experienced this, I don't even know what to say to the guy because I don't want to be rude?

Most Helpful Guy

• TEXTING IS AWESOME! I text more than I talk on the fone. ussually people want someone to talk to when they text but who wants to sit with the fone pressed to their face till it overheats? texting lets me talk and keep myself free.

too much texting can be annoying, like when you don't wanna be rude and not text back but every time you do theires a new message and it seems like the replys will nevver end lol.

all in all texting kicks ass

What Guys Said 4

• Basically, you hate clingy people, you want your space... I think your being a little over reactive though. Because attention is good, and one day when you don't have it, your gonna want it again. That doesn't mean change yourself, because its personal preference. If you say your busy, your busy... But that pushes them away, mabye that's what you want, I dunno. Try looking at things from someone elses view though and you'll see where I'm coming from =P

• buh I litterly mean the only time I get a break from texting is when I'm going to bed I mean that he texts me when I'm eating dinner and all and my hands get fed up I do not stop it at all its insane, I do apreatate attention buh serously? you wouldmt find it anoying?

• In some cases yes I would, but that's when you just send a text back every so often, not right away... Though he might think you don't like talking to him aha So really just let him know your busy so you won't be able to text a lot and you would prefer not texting. You can even say that someone point in the day to call cause calling is better than texting anyday to me. You don't need to answer your texts constantly, if It was distracting then I would put the phone dwn and say id get backto him l8r

• Texting is annoying in general. It's an annoying form of communication and it's annoying when people are walking around oblivious to everything but their phone. Y'all look ridiculous.

• Old people just don't get us young'uns and our fancy toys.

• not unless the conversation is boring.

• I used to text a lot when I was younger. Can't stand it now.

What Girls Said 1

• I'm not a guy but in my experience it does. Most guys I've dealt with hate texting or phone and prefer person to person contact and the only time they ever call or text is when they want to make plans to go out to do something.

Maybe you just attract especially clingy guys?

• haha oh beleave me I do? I just wonder why they keep texting you if it annoys him cause its sure annoying me! lol!