How can I say "I like you, wanna hang out sometime?" without sounding like a hypocrite?

i like(ed) this guy a year or two ago. we talked a little bit. online, but rarely in person. he started talking to me first one day because he heard that this guy had asked me out and I turned him down. I liked him. after that, we started talking pretty regularly. after a few months I ended it by ignoring him when he chatted me. I got tired of the fact that we never talked outside of the internet. so 2 years later, I still like him a little. he's a Virgo, I'm a Taurus, if that says anything.

i suppose that since I'm the one who ended things, I should say something to him right? so what should I do/say?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, since you stopped it he is now leaving it in your "court" so to speak. He showed you how he feels so now you need to talk to him first. Just text him or something and ask him if he is doing anything this Friday and go bowling or something, don't do a movie cause you can't really talk. Do something active: bowling, skating, art walk, just walk and shop at the mall, or other things like walking in a park or things like that.

What Guys Said 2

• If you just say the words you have in quotes, that'll do the trick. Nothing confusing, easily understood.

• Just say what's in the title

What Girls Said 1

• how would that sound like a hypocrite?

• because I cut off the communication. as in I don't really talk to him anymore. and now I want to hang out with him and stuff. I couldn't think of a better work for that.

• just ask him to hang out. he won't take it bad.