What makes you scream like a little girl?

For me:

Spiders, the bigger and faster, the more certain screaming and terror will commence.

Bees or wasps, if they get too close or chase me.

Being startled really good will sometimes elicit a lovely shriek.

Most Helpful Girl

• LMAO @ question title.

What Guys Said 4

• spiders, moths,

maybe not scream but I run like a girl

There was this spider on my bed last time and I didn't want to touch it so I slept on the sofa downstairs

• Weird repetition of abnormal / uneven dot, circle (hole) patterns. link *shutters*

• Wouldn't make me scream, more cringe. That top left corner ugggh.

• Ahhh those silver fish bugs... the way they wiggle creep me out so much!

• Roaches-I hate those damned things.

What Girls Said 11

• Bees/wasps/yellow jackets, etc etc. I don't usually scream, but I do run away from them if they get too close, haha. Or earwigs, I fling them away or stomp them immediately. And spiders don't bother me too much normally, EXCEPT when [like the other night] I'm like laying in bed, and out of my periphery, I see movement, only to look and see a huge one crawling across me, hahaha. In which case I shriek and fling it off of me, but sometimes that's worse because I don't always see where it lands, so I can't always find it to kill it or trap it and put it outside. Then I'm just laying there thinking that it's still on the loose in my room somewhere and might come back. =P

My boyfriend is way worse about spiders though. One time he was in the shower and I was sitting on the counter talking to him. I spotted a huge spider crawling up the outside of the shower curtain. He couldn't see it, so I was like, 'Kay, babe, don't panic, but there's a huuuuge spider on the shower curtain. Gimme just a minute...' and he starts freaking out trapped in his tiny little shower, 'HOLY S.HIT, KILL IT! KILL IT! WHAT ARE YOU DOING? WHY AREN'T YOU KILLING IT?! IT'S GOING TO F.UCKING EAT ME ALIVE!' as I'm trying to find something to scoop it up with, lmao. So finally I capture it and flush it down the toilet and he's still having a panic attack about it, haha.

• Every time I'm driving next to a truck I FREAK out. If my boyfriend every tried putting his weenie up my butt. If there was a huge spider near me. If I went into a haunted house all alone with nobody in front or behind me. If an Oompalumpa or Munchkin tried to touch me. Probably more stuff...just can't think of them. lol.

• Spiders and wasps...so the exact same things as you. They terrify me.:(

• Rollercoasters, fast bike sides, if something is crawling on me or my food, like bugs :s

• Any type of bug, mostly June bugs or spiders. but a fun streak would be by amusement park rides and being tickled. :p

• big dogs. I had a really bad experience with them

• Gun shots, spiders, crawly or jumpy bugs, roller coasters, haunted houses, when people jump out at me. ha ha I get startled easily

• Clowns.

• i hate stairs :( and heights, but stairs... :'(

• any kind of bugs

• Spiders, mice, big cockroaches, crawling bugs, crabs, guns, "boos", owls, big penises. I think that's pretty much it.