What should I do?

ive been talking to a girl for about a month now and I really like her but then I met someone like a week after that month and felt like I was in love when I met the second girl and now I don't know what to do or tell both of them!

thank you guys!thanks to this I'm with the one I like the most now and we're very happy with each other!ahh thanks so much everyone!

Most Helpful Girl

• Tell both of them how you feel. Don't hide it from them. Sit down by yourself and think about it for a while - who do you honestly prefer and why? think of the pros and cons of each and then go by that.

What Girls Said 5

• I think you need to evaulate and sort out your feelings. You need to figure out by yourself which one you want. Ask yourself a few simple questions such as-

Which girl makes me happy more?

Which girl can I picture myself with for a long time?

Which girl do I relate to more?

Which girl makes me feel like I'm a better person when I'm talking to her?

After you ask yourself those questions, You should come up with a conclusion on what girl you should choose.

Because let me tell you, if you keep talking to both of them and leading them both on, nothing good will come out of it.

Hope I helped,

let me know if I did?

• Go with the one that is the nicest.

• you don't have to do anything yet. you just have to figure out your feelings for each girl. but as soon as you know, you should come up and be honest. you're just talking and hanging out with these girls right?

• don't have to tell anyone anything; just be honest that you are dating openly.

• try to have both but let them now that you are in contact with both of them.I bet After some months your gonna chose which one you want more.If I was you I would try to be at least friend with other one who is not selected.I mean don t dump her because you have found one.I do the same for my bfs lol.

What Guys Said 2

• which on do you think actually likes you? I've been in this situation before. I had a boyfriend but before he asked me out I liked someone already, I ended up dumping my boyfriend (who LOVED ME SOOOOO MUCH) because I liked the other guy. coming to find out he was related to my enemy so he didn't want anything to do with me. I was depressed for a while, I dumped my boyfriend for no good reason. So just think about this one before you make a decesion :)

• You like one, but love the other. Wait a bit to make sure your feelings stick for both women, and then choose whoever you feel the most for. Usually love > like