What does it mean if my new girlfriend says I'm adorable?

I met this new girl first time we had sex was good then didn't see her for 1 month an we got together and had sex and just after she said I was so adorable? And he also said our relationship is cute! So what is she getting at?

Updates:
Also after the first time se said she was coming back that night but didn't. Said she was busy.
She also is a bit of a sex freak she been with lot of girls and guys now she's trying to change her life no more girls I'm so confused I don't know what she wants from me
Come on more answers people!

0|0
2|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Um yea I don't know seems weird to me. Like it doesn't look like she is serious about it at all and your just her fling for now.

0|1
    0|0
    • No she is serious she wants a relationship for sure I know this but she must think I'm pathetic in bed,

• Show All
    • Yea exactly. Do you know why she decided to say no to girls?

• She said she just didn't want them anymore had enough they were to clingy and demanding

What Girls Said 1

• you're adorable and cute. what do you think she's getting at? I think you're way over thinking this

0|0
    0|1
    • ah I don't know I never had a girl say I'm adorable straight after sex and saying that our relationship is cute, seems like maybe in her eyes I'm pathetic

What Guys Said 2

• You aren't f***ing her nearly hard enough

0|2
    0|0
  • She likes your :-O face.

1|0
    0|0
    • Updating it won't get more people to answer your question. All it will do is alert us there was an update.