I've tried to text and call but his phone just goes to voice mail, weird if I just go over there?

My best friend and I slept together last weekend and we talked everyday till Wednesday. Thursday I texted him and nothing. Then yesterday I called and it went straight to voice mail. It also did that this morning. I've been to his house before and we're suppose to hang out this weekend so would it be weird if I just showed up to check on him?

I also lost keys to my storage unit. And I think they might be in his car. That's why I started calling him.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I slept with my best friend of like 12 years a few months ago. It took him about a month until he started acting normal again. Sometimes you just need to give space after something like that. It can be a big deal.

What Guys Said 3

• have someone else try to call him and see if he answers for them, but don't just randomly show up there it's clingy and desperate, and major turn off

• two of our mutual friends have tried straight to voice mail

• Yeah... Don't show up at his house. He probably felt like you were smothering him. Try talking to his friends and see if they can dig up anything for you.

• they can't they tried to call to and went to voice mail and the two of us are the closest.

• Huh, that is really tricky. To be honest, I'm at a toss up. If you do go and visit him, call his house first and make sure him/parents are cool with the visit.

• Uh he could be dead. Just sayin'.

What Girls Said 2

• I don't think it would be weird at all... I just think it's kind of weird you slept with him and he's just your 'best' friend and not your boyfriend

• Is it something you would do if you two hadn't slept together? If not, then yeah, I think it'd be weird.