Motorcycles deal breaker?

So I'm going to buying a yamha r6 for my first street bike...Girls I'm trying to find the over all point of view from women other then my friends on dating a guy that has a bike.Most my friends that are girls don't care for guys that own bikes because it dangerous blah blah...Is a motorcycle a deal breaker girls if you were to date some that owes a bike ?I also have a car too so the bike will be a second mode of transportation...

Most Helpful Guy

• That's a terrible first bike.

• I have been Riding for over eight years now I just have never owed my own street bike.I have yamha banshee over bored to 400CC running a lone star +2 in swing arm tommey racing exhaust wisbo pistions.

• Do you ever trail the klr650?

• Yeah, I have a set of 606s when I want to hit the dirt. It's the late model one with all the plastic. I also have some street tires that I run most of the time. Trust me, sportbikes can't keep up with it on the type of roads we have. They're all lane and a half wide and bumpy as hell.

If you want to find chicks into bikes, you should hook up with your locals who gather for a weekly ride, lots of chicks ride these days and it's way better if they have their own bike.

What Girls Said 2

• I do not know about other girls but there are girls such as myself that would prefer u having a bike than a car!!

• I have one website http://motorcycletradingpost.com/ that I checked it when I was looking for trading bikes and motorcycles.

What Guys Said 2

• R6's suck on the street. Worst street bike ever. I'd only ever get one if I was turning it into a dedicated track bike. Trust me when I say for the street you want something with better torque and midrange.

• I know this isn't part of the question but you should look into a fz6r for a first bike an r6 isn't the best bike to start on lol

• Fz6r is way better for street riding too. My dad has one and although my old zx6r made more power the fz6r handled better and rode better below like 80mph