What's the shortest girl you would consider dating?

what's the shortest girl you would consider dating? and how tall are you?

I'm 5"0 and a half so I'd be interested to see what you think!

just for the record I don't mean like disproportionately short girls, girls that are short but just like miniature, but well proportioned

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably around 5 feet.

What Guys Said 11

• Actually... I believe size, doesn't matter! ha ha I know a girl whos a lot shorter, and she's rather cute! aha If your feeling kind of insecure about your hieght, honestly... Don't worry, some guys dig smaller women, just like some like taller women. Its all the same, and personal preference... For me, I could care less (I kinda do like women that are either the same height or smaller). So no worries on it all! Just be who you are is al I'm sayin =P

• five and a half would be weird enough, shorter than that and...no. Would make me feel like a paedo or something

• i'm 6'0 and I know a girl that's either 4'7 or 4'8 (short enough to not be 4'9 ie short enough to ride in a booster seat) and she's really cute. Obviously I'm not alone because she already has a baby, and she's 15. But the dude that got her pregnant is still with her (he's 17 like me and about as tall). the baby is uber cute too, so yeah, short is no prob

• Im 5'11" and I don't care how short she is as long as she's shorter than me and isn't midget looking i. E. Stubby arms and legs

• I am 6'1 so probably about 5'1 I suppose

• Maybe 4'10 or something.

• I love short women, I suppose as long as she wasn't a dwarf it'd be fair game.

• well I have only ever been with 1(sort off) and she was about 1,76 and yea I'm like 1,87 the shortest I whould go whould be like 1,65 I think

• to me size does not matter it's what's on the inside and I'm 5"10

• 2 inches shorter than you and I don't think I could date her.

i'm 6'2. my ex was your height.

• I think about 5'1/2" would be about as short as I would go. I'm 6'2"

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think men care how short a girl is. As long as she was attractive, her height would not matter to him.