Girls - How would you like a small quick kiss on the cheek?

If a really cute guy that you like and have only met once before said hi to you by giving you a hug and a small quick kiss on the cheek? Would you like it or feel uncomfortable? Is it too soon for him to do that? Should just a hug without the kiss be enough?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm all about hugs. A kiss on the cheek is fine, though I would probably assume that's just how you greet girls, lol, rather than thinking it's because you like me. Because if I'd only met you once before, I wouldn't know any differently. For all I know, that's totally normal for you and you kiss every girl on the cheek that way. It wouldn't bother me, but it might not get across what you want it to. For some girls, that might be taken as you coming on too strong. A hug is probably a safe bet though.

What Girls Said 9

• if he's really cute, I'd be happy ! It wouldn't be uncomfortable as long as it had an european feel to it, but if it wasn't or was lingering then yes. And it truly all depends on if he is coming off as a bachelor type or friendly type or more importantly if I liked him :)

• Hug is fine, actually hug me all you want lol the kiss would be a bit of a surprise, unless your like foreign or something. As far as just an out of the blue kiss, yea coming on a bit too strong there...not that I wouldn't mind, but I'd feel awkward because I wouldn't know how to take it -

• I would feel flattered, but uncomfortable at the same time. I feel that unless your good friends or a couple, a kiss on the cheek is a little soon. Get to know her more and then see when an opportunity arises :)

• no that's cute... but only if your cute of course. if your a creep then I don't know about that

• yeah, I am cute. when I was in high school, girls would say I look like an abercrombie model or they would say stuff like 'damn that boy is fine"

• haha then yes its cute ;)

• I would feel uncomfortable. A simple hand shake is what I prefer.

• hugs yay! kiss flattering but alittle too much.

• A little hug and lots of smiling will work magic for me :)

• If I actually had a conversation with you before, I could deal with being greeted with a hug. I'm not much of a hugs person but I would tolerate it. The kiss on the cheek would definitely be too much for me though.

• No. How creepy is that. We only said hi once and the second time he touches me? absolutely not

What Guys Said 0