Would you call or keep waiting?

If there was a girl you haven't contacted, because your waiting for her to contact you first after 10 days of no contact would you call her or keep waiting?

Would you eventually give in or keep waiting?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would give her a call, it's like that saying "If you want the job done right, you have to do it yourself." You can't expect others to always reach out to you, sometimes you have to reach out towards them. If you keep waiting, especially after ten days, who's to say she'll ever contact you?

What Guys Said 1

• I will initiate contact few times but if it seems like I'm the only one who is doing it then I won't pursue after sometime because if this happens for long time then I think every guy starts feel like an idiot for doing it.

Heck no response for 10-15 days makes me feel like I'm not even worth a line of text message.

• I sent him a text first the last time, but the convo died off

Is it crazy that Id expect him to at least text back to say what's up? after a week of no contact ..?

• Don't bother if it's been a week without response.I know it's hard but you gotta move on at some point.

What Girls Said 2

• In real life, both people will never speak again. in the movies, he'll reach out

• Both scenarios could happen. If the guy is shy and feel intimidated by you, then probably he'll think that you lost interest in him so he wouldn't bother. If you like him, don't risk it.