Too soon, too late?

I have been seeing this guy for about 3 weeks now and have had many intimate conversations about how we feel for one another and the feelings have been very mutual the whole time...then, after meeting yesterday he said some of his "sweet nothings" to me before he left and said he was going to be getting a new phone(I was assuming with the same #) and would be out of touch for a bit...Still no call or text-I'm going crazy!!! This is not like him, as we used to text at least 20 times a day!!

Most Helpful Guy

• One day is not that long to freak out about him leaving you as there are so many things that may go unexpected when changing a phone-trust me I had my share of having to deal with them. But on the flip side, 3 weeks is still too soon to say he wasn't fooling you the whole time. It is always better to keep it positive than negative. Just give it a few more days and see what happens and don't obsess about him not calling you in the mean time as it won't help at all.

What Guys Said 2

• Hate to be the flagger, but it looks like you found the bad egg in the bunch....

• Did you have sex the other day? If so, then probably he just wanted sex and obviously wasn't very satisfied. Of course tis is assuming that you did have sex with him the other day?

What Girls Said 2

• Give it a few more days and see if he calls back. He might have tons of reasons why he wouldn't call you back but none of them is worth your time to even think about it. If he doesn't call back, it is his loss not yours.

• I'd agree with ginie...a day is not that long. Let us know!