Dating a girl 4 years older?

I am 18 years old and I may date this girl who is 22? I feel so young lol but is it weird?

Most Helpful Girl

• not weird at all. if you guys like each other, that's all the matters

What Girls Said 3

• it really isn't weird. it just seems weird because 18 is still a "teen" (even though it really isn't..) and 21 is drinking age, so you're an adult. that's just what we think in our heads. but it really isn't far apart at all. go for it! :D

• haha na. age is nothing but a number.. and it really shouldn't matter ebcause the both of you are adults

• Im 18 and dating a guy that is 21. It use to be weird but now I don't even think about it plus he doesn't always act his age.

What Guys Said 1

• If she loves you for you are and if she is comfortable with you, you shouldn't worry about the age gap different people have different tastes like some young girls/young women date older men and yes of course some older women date younger guys just act mature for your age but the point is it's not weird if you like older women then you like older women don't let anybody makes fun of you for your taste in women just make sure she is not into bad boys jerks or abusive men if she loves bad boys jerks or abusive man then I advice you don't date her so I'm saying is follow your heart good luck and please answer my question on your perspective when you have time thanks and I hope everything turns out OK for you