I want to know if I'm being played or not. A guy I've been seeing puts this on Facebook...

This guy is known for putting every little thing about his life on Facebook...I dislike that but I've never addressed it. He often writes poems & texts me telling me that they're for me but sometimes I see another girl commenting on them calling him babe & stuff & saying it's cute...he comments back to her flirting right along with her...

We've been seeing one another for about a month & he tells me that he likes, me, I'm the one for him, etc. He has told me that he doesn't see other girls @ all...but it seems like he talks to at least one through Facebook. It's out in the open too..why would he lie to me about not seeing other girls...talking is just as bad as seeing to me. I don't know if he means to flirt because he is a friendly guy...He also tends to have more girl friends than guy friends...

I don't really know what to think of the situation & I don't know whether he genuinely cares for me or not...today on Facebook he had said that he hates choosing between 2 hearts...should I worry abt that? Should I move on from him or should I let it be?

We really click with one another..but I want to know if I'm being played or not...

...Another thing is that I told him he was moving too fast one time...he kept trying to kiss me everywhere we went..he texted me that night telling me he was worried & stuff & doesn't wanna lose me yadda yadda yadda..I told him what the problem was & he really made a 180 & changed & hasn't been doing what he's been doing before...does that mean anything? or is he just a master @ playing people? lol

Most Helpful Guy

• This guy suits the definition of player 100%. Although he also suits the definition of a dumbass 100% too. You're better than that. You shouldn't have to wonder if your guys lying or not.

What Guys Said 1

• It sounds like you are being played, especially if he's openly flirting with other girls. Regardless of what he says, it's his actions that are doing the talking here.

What Girls Said 3

• It sounds like he has something on the side. I would say your assumptions are probably right. Also, if you feel like something is not right, then you are probably correct. So I would ditch him and move on. He may want you back but don't let yourself give in.

• I don't think that guy is really into you. He's not worth your time. He's just using you.

• You are being played. If he lies to you now he will do it later in life too.