What are the positives and negatives of dating a black girl?

Am very interested in black girls and I do want to date one. I was just wondering the kind of good and bad things I will encounter.

Most Helpful Guy

• Apart from possible racist parents from both partners, it's just another girl. Treat her as such, don't look for "pros and cons".

What Girls Said 3

• Depends on the chick. I'm a small black girl and some cons with me would be I don't have that big booty all guys talk about on black girls hahaha. I'm really small and busty. But it depends onthe girl, you can't generalize bud. You'll be super surprised if you do that.

• It honestly depends on the girl and the framework for her life, what makes her the individual she is.

• Oh Gosh. *gets ready for the obligatory racist comments and trolls*

Well, what race are you? What part of the country do you live in? Do you live in a small town or big city? Do you have a lot of black friends? What type of black girls do you like (personality, social group)? How old are you?

I can help you a lot if I get some background info.

Sincerely,

A Black Girl

• am a white guy. I live in a town that is neither big nor small. Yea I do have a couple of black friends. The kind of black girls I usually like are petite or slim.

• Ok besides body type, what are their personalities like? Is there a girl you have in mind, or you're attracted to slim black women in general? Just go for it and don't overthink it. I would recommend pursuing her though because we are usually used to guys being obvious with their intent and going after us.

What Guys Said 1