How do you get a guy to hang out with you?

OK, so I like this guy a year older than me and I asked him to hang out, he said he he's sorry but he's just not the hang out type, really because of all the sports he has to do... I want to get to know him and I want him to get to know me.. (I know he likes golf a lot)

Most Helpful Guy

• i would advice you to stop thinking about that guy and find some1 else.u would find many guys wanting to hang out with you 4 which you would feel very special.so don't give him the impression that you want him because many guys get irritated if girls ask them out.so be friendly with him and maybe you would find him asking you out instead the other way round.so enjoy yourself and don't move after any1.some nice guy would automatically get attracted to you and he would make you feel special which you would really like.

What Guys Said 2

• text?

• Go and watch him doing his sports. Be his own little cheer squad ;p

What Girls Said 4

• Wow he's not really making it easy. I think you gotta let this one slide. I get that you like him but if a guy is going to be like that and use that as a reply to a potential hangout session then something's up. Not saying he doesn't like you, I wouldn't know, but face the facts. If he doesn't want to hang out then how will you get anywhere? Just keep on talking to him through however way you are currently talking to him and keep your options open.

• I don't think there's anything you can do. it sounds like he's not interested at all. The sports thing was just an excuse. If he wanted to get to know you, if you wanted you, he would hang out

• Seems like he's just not that interested in you/hanging out with you. He was probably just trying to be nice with that excuse he gave you. I wouldn't waste my time if I were you. Just because someone plays sports doesn't mean they have no time to hang out. Lol

• Go to his games then after chat with him alittle and ask him if he wants to go on a fro yo run?