What do you guys think of "stay ups"?

do you like it when a girl wears stay ups under a skirt?... I was wearing them on a date last night... and we ended up kissing and he touched my legs, etc. so he noticed the stay ups... I decided to wear them because the skirt was rather shorter and it seemed more decent to me to wear them instead of showing a lot of skin... what do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• but wouldn't he have noticed them just by looking at your legs? I mean he wouldn't even have to feel it to see right?

What Guys Said 1

• usually stay ups are not the girl feeling wind passing under her mini, its about her wearing slutty clothing but false advertising. Miniskirt at a party = f*** her by lifting up her skirt anywhere you guys have the smallest hint of privacy.

Stay ups -> your dirty disposition grabbed my attention and now I'm thinking I don't get to have any fun. Just wasted my last 45 min kissing you. :)

OR

He was seeing if you reacted to him touching your thigh there.

What Girls Said 1

• this reminds me of my catholic school days... :p

i find them to be kinda hot.